Fluor Corporation (NYSE: FLR) is building a better world by applying world-class expertise to solve its clients’ greatest challenges. Fluor’s 40,000 employees provide professional and technical solutions that deliver safe, well-executed, capital-efficient projects to clients around the world. In 2022, Fluor was ranked 259 among the Fortune 500 companies. With headquarters in Irving, Texas, Fluor has provided engineering, procurement and construction services for more than 110 years.
Fluor provides professional and technical solutions to deliver safe, well-executed, capital-efficient engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) projects to clients around the world.
- Community – Fluor focuses our charitable efforts and resources in four areas: education; public health and critical human needs; economic development; and environment.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion – Fluor’s Supplier Diversity Program affirms our commitment to achieving excellence in supplier inclusion and promoting opportunities for diverse suppliers.
- Ethics and Compliance – We continually improve and enhance our ethics and compliance program by monitoring evolving risks and bench-marking best practices in our company, our industry and the global business community.
- Governance – Good corporate governance standards and strong leadership help us implement our sustainability strategy across the business, manage goal-setting and reporting processes, strengthen relationships with stakeholders and assure overall transparency and accountability.
- Results Oriented – We have a ‘do whatever it takes’ attitude. Empowered and entrepreneurial operations within a common framework of values, strategies and key processes.
A global execution platform in over more than 80 countries gives clients the confidence Fluor can deliver complex, logistically challenging projects anywhere in the world. With a workforce of 40,000 employees deployed globally and 24/7 project-execution capabilities, Fluor delivers projects with the quality and safety that clients expect.
Fluor provides comprehensive EPC services for clients across diverse industries, delivering capital efficiency and project certainty.
Fluor’s services include:
- Engineering & Design
Fluor’s sustainability charter envisions meeting the needs of Fluor’s clients while conducting business in a socially, economically and environmentally responsible manner to the benefit of current and future generations, thereby creating value for all stakeholders.
Fluor is building a better future by applying world-class expertise to solve clients’ greatest challenges. For more than 100 years, Fluor has provided engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) services that are the essential building blocks of development and progress.
- LNG Canada Export Facility –
Kitimat, British Columbia, Canada
- HollyFrontier Cheyenne Renewable Diesel Project – Cheyenne, WY, U.S.
- KIPIC Al-Zour Oil Refinery – Zour, Kuwait
- NuScale – Small Modular Reactor (SMR) Nuclear Technology –
Portland, OR, U.S.
- A9 Gaasperdammerweg –
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- ADOT Loop 202 South Mountain Freeway – Phoenix, AZ, U.S.
- Novo Nordisk API Manufacturing Facility – Clayton, NC, U.S.
- MBTA Green Line Light Rail Extension – Boston, MA, U.S.
First Nations University of Canada
1 First Nations Way
Regina, SK S4S 7K2
Phone: +1(306) 359-3672
Treaty 4 Territory
Monday to Friday 8:30a.m.–4:30p.m.
+1 (306) 359-3671