Graham Industrial Services LP
Graham is an employee-owned construction solutions partner with revenues exceeding $2 billion annually. With over nine decades of experience, Graham provides general contracting, design-build, integrated project delivery, construction management, public-private partnerships and development services in the buildings, industrial, infrastructure and project finance sectors. Graham has offices throughout North America and employs over 1,700 passionate professionals focused on delivering lasting value.
Graham has the resources, capacity and expertise to undertake projects of every scope, scale and complexity.
Visit us at grahambuilds.com to discover how we’re building for a better tomorrow.
2020 Revenue (Billions)
Offices (North America)
To build a better world around us. We enable people to live, work, move and grow in a rapidly changing world.
Deeply embedded in our company since its founding, Graham’s values and culture can be summed up by three words: commitment, integrity and reliability.They create concrete business ethics that strengthen our ability to deliver value to our clients.
The interests of our clients are paramount. As an employee-owned company, we firmly believe our success depends on delivering the highest level of quality and service.
Graham provides three primary services areas:
- Construction – the core of our business. We are committed to buildings excellence on all our projects.
- Maintenance, Turnarounds & Operations (MTO) – We currently provide MTO services to our Industrial clients in western Canada and plan to expand these capabilities and deliver value-added services to existing clients.
- Development & Investment Management – In addition to being a builder, Graham is also a developer, investment manager, financial advisor and asset manager of private and public-sector projects.
- Graham Capital: Graham Capital develops, invests equity and provides financial advisory required in project finance contracts for Graham. They create partnerships with the public sector and bring market leading multi-disciplinary teams together to bid, win and develop award-winning projects. Their development expertise, in-house project finance advisory capabilities and full asset management services cover the entire project lifecycle.
- GraCrop: Gracorp is a merchant-style, private market real estate developer with offices in Vancouver, Calgary and Toronto. From office, retail, hospitality, industrial and institutional to multi-family residential, Gracorp partners with a variety of landowners, developers and investment firms to deliver real estate investment opportunities to the marketplace. Gracorp manages over $100 million of real estate capital invested in projects with total enterprise value over $800 million, together with financial partners. Learn more.
- Moltz Construction Inc: Moltz specialize in water and wastewater related projects. With over 30 years of experience constructing high quality facilities throughout Colorado, and with expansive experience in alternative delivery methods, Moltz has the knowledge and capability to deliver for a variety of clients, including federal agencies, state agencies, cities and towns, counties, special districts, and private clients. Learn more.
Graham has deep roots in Saskatchewan that extend as far back as 1926 when the P.W. Graham began building railway stations in Moose Jaw. Since then, the company has grown and evolved to deliver all types of buildings, industrial and infrastructure projects, while maintaining its original values of commitment, integrity and reliability.
Since 1999, Graham has been establishing meaningful and enduring Indigenous partnerships. Each Indigenous partnership works to ensure the business has long-term and mutually sustainable benefits to local Indigenous communities through its projects and services.
- SaskPower – Poplar River Power Station General Maintenance Services Nutrien – Rocanville 2020 Turnaround Projects
- TC Energy – Keystone XL Pipeline Project Pump Station 5 (Bindloss) Civil, General, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation
- K+S Potash – Well Pad 14 General Contract
- Teck Coal – Elkview Saturated Rock Fill Phase 2 Mechanical, Piping, Electrical, Instrumentation
- Cameco – Cigar Lake Underground Header Expansion
First Nations University of Canada
1 First Nations Way
Regina, SK S4S 7K2
Phone: +1(306) 359-3672
202B Joseph Okemasis Drive,
Saskatoon, SK, S7N 1B1
Phone: +1(855) 359-3672
30 Commercial Road
East York, ON M4G 1Z4
Phone: +1(855) 359-3672
Monday to Friday 9:00a.m.–4:30p.m.
+1 (306) 359-3671