leader in multidisciplinary earth science and terrain analysis for over 60 years, we pride ourselves on a positive culture built around well-qualified, experienced and amiable staff; an inclusive, open work environment; and delivery of high quality professional services in geological and geotechnical engineering, geoscience, physical geography, water resources, environmental science, remote sensing and geospatial analysis.
Motivated by an attitude of service, our primary corporate objectives are:
- To meet client needs with effective, efficient and professional technical services.
- To provide meaningful careers in an atmosphere that allows employees to foster positive relationships with clients, colleagues and family.
- To return a portion of our time and financial resources to worthwhile causes in the community.
nspired by the pioneering spirit and legacy of our founder, our core values are excellence, integrity, innovation and service.
We expect our work and our service to be exceptional. Our pursuit of excellence ensures that our clients can depend on high quality work and that our staff experiences personal growth and continued education.
Driven by a sense of duty to serve our clients and community with integrity and good faith, we maintain honesty and transparency in all interactions, accept responsibility for our actions and the work we produce, and advance knowledge and understanding in the fields in which we work.
We pride ourselves on providing inventive and resourceful solutions to meet our client’s needs. This spirit of innovation is born from a curiosity of emerging technologies, from multi-disciplinary collaboration amongst staff and with outside experts, and from a desire to use our knowledge and skills creatively to optimize time and money while delivering the best solutions possible.
We value strong long-term relationships with our clients. We are devoted to providing outstanding service where loyalty, honesty, respect and professionalism are held paramount. We believe that our clients are entitled to clear communication, fair consulting fees and sound, quality work.
Deliver high quality professional engineering and geoscience services, keeping projects moving forward, on time & on budget. Collaborating with other contractors and service providers where needed to fully meet client needs.
- Associations of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists in Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, Northwest Territories and Nunavut
- Association of Consulting Engineering Companies – Saskatchewan
- Canadian Geotechnical Society
- Canadian Dam Association
- Saskatchewan Geological Society
- First Nations Power Authority
- Saskatchewan Heavy Construction Association
- Saskatchewan Construction Safety Association
- Saskatchewan Industrial and Mining Suppliers Association