Green Cat Renewables are a renewable energy focused consultancy, we were founded in the United Kingdom during the early 2000’s. During the company’s early years, we chiefly supported farmers with the development of small utility scale (<10MW) renewable energy developments. We have experience providing development support to over 400 unique energy projects across technologies including Wind, Solar, Hydro, Battery Storage, Hybrid and Micro-grid energy systems.
Our Canadian operations were established during the Spring of 2017 and have continued to support broad range of clients investigating renewable energies, including community partners (First Nations, Métis, Local Municipalities).
Green Cat provided development support to the first wholly owned community energy project in the United Kingdom and are now providing support to a range of community developments in Canada in provinces including Alberta, Saskatchewan and the Yukon.
Our key deliverables and services include:
- Feasibility Assessments
- Front End Engineering Design
- Resource Assessments
- Interconnection Management and Design
- Permitting and Technical Studies (Noise Impact Assessment, Solar Glare Hazard Analysis, Shadow Flicker Assessment)
- Stakeholder and Public Engagement
- Engineering Design
- Tendering and Procurement Services
- Owners Engineer and Construction Management
- Due Diligence